Sunday, March 11, 2012

Catch a Falling Star

This is a card I finished today just for the fun of it.  When I showed it to my husband he asked who it was for and I told me no one just me.   When this little Tilda came out with the stars Janie and I right away said OH yes we can use our new Nestie with the stars – so here she is.

P1000784

This is another one of my favorite colors although I don’t use it as often as I do purple and pink.

P1000783
I added some Stickles to the stars on Tilda just to give it a little sparkle.
P1000786

Of course I had to put flowers on it and I’m sure if you can tell but the middle flower is a daffodil – thinking spring big time!

P1000785

Didn’t do a lot on the inside but with the tag you can add any sentiment that you want.
Now let me see if I can find a quilt that might go with this little card.

P1000660

Thought this one might work it has the turquoise and yellow in it and it looks like it should be for a sweet little girl.

I'm going to enter the Wild Orchid Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.  I'm still really new at this but hope to get better with time and experience.  Hope you stop by again real soon.

4 comments:

  1. Do you do this just to make my day ! This is one of my favorite Tilda's & I'm so glad to see you used your star Nestie's with her. Love your coloring & the little stars you've added to embellish. Great little flower arrangement that looks like a spring bouquet. And another wonderful quilt. I don't know HOW you find time to work with all these wonderful creations you've been cranking out.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth Ann what a delightful card..such a sweet image and full of spring colours...
    Your quilts is so pretty I just about to start making a quilt for one of my granddaughters but it will be slow as I dont take it to my patchwork classes but hopefully she will have it by Christmas...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is beautiful!! I love these colors together. Your coloring of Ms. Tilda looks fantastic, too! Beautiful, gorgeous, awesome card. And the quilt....stunning!!!!! I love your quilts, you are a amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous quilt and one beautiful card. Love the design of your card and the wonderful colors!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete