Friday, April 12, 2013

Treat Yourself


I’m back but just for a little while seems like my life has turned into a whirlwind.  I have a granddaughter graduating from high school and two weeks later her sister is getting married.  To top that off I have a grandson graduating from college and another granddaughter graduating from law school.   So now back to my post….I saw this adorable card that Mandy did and knew the stamps she used were perfect for my sister-in-law’s card.
P1020020
Isn’t she the cutest thing!!  I don’t know how I over looked her when Prince and Princess came out but I sure did…..no more she and the tub are now safely added to my collection.
P1020021
Here is a closer look of this cutie.  I believe Mandy masked her images on her card and I should have.   When cutting her out of course some of the bubbles were gone so out came my copic black #2 pen and now the bubbles are back….waalaa.
P1020022
A close up of the flowers I used which are all from WOC.
P1020023
One final look at the finished card.
Thanks for stopping by always love hearing from which helps to keep me going.
hugs, Ruth Ann

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to wake up !!! I just turned my iPad on & the 1st thing I see is this adorable little cutie. Ruth Ann she is just the perfect image for so many girly occasions. Love how you colored her & used your Copic pen to recreate the bubbles. Way to think outside the box !
    I know you've been a busy woman, but i've sure missed seeing your beautiful cards ... Love the cute little corner touch.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth Ann this is really gorgeous - so pretty and love those colors. Very well done pretty lady!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Ruth Ann! Totally charming and beautifully colored and designed! Just made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth Ann..what a perfect girly card, and gorgeous image which you have coloured beautifully, love the colours of your card...
    Gosh you have got a busy time ahead and so much to look forward to.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just darling Ruth Ann! I love your beautiful layout and your colors. Congrats to all your loved ones. You must be so proud of all your grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete