Sunday, November 10, 2013

Jodi’s Birthday

 

Yes, I kept my promise not to make another step card!  This card is for our oldest daughter’s birthday.  I had a hard time deciding what image I should use and finally picked this cute Tilda.   Jodi is our holiday baby since she was born on Veterans Day and because of that everyone celebrates her birthday across our nation…….well really not but it sounded good.

P1020218

Jodi like bright colors and this royal blue just fit the bill. 

          P1020219

A close up view.

         P1020220

Some of the flowers I used.

      P1020218

One last look.

Thanks for stopping by and may your week be a glorious one.  Always love hearing from you.

                           hugs, Ruth Ann

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ruth Ann..love your colours and sweet image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow my friend, you are on a roll with these beautiful cards. That's one reason I love November is because you have so many occasions to celebrate & you always treat each one to one of your "just made for you" special creations. Beautiful bold colors & what a gorgeous job coloring & putting those pretty flowers around. Blue & yellow are so pretty together & the little sentiment framed so perfectly ties it altogether.
    Sending a special hug to you from VEGAS, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure to cheer and put a big smile on her face! Gorgeous card Ruth Ann! I'm smiling here! Darling card… love the hearts in the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure your grand-daughter loved this card! (I do!) The blue and yellow look brilliant together and love the sentiment also. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete