Monday, June 23, 2014

Peachey Birthday Card

I made this card for my granddaughter Lairen who will turning 21 on the 26th.  It’s hard to believe that all of my grandchildren are all grown up.  Our youngest granddaughter will turn nineteen next month.  Where has the time gone!  I decided to use an OLD Tilda stamp because I just couldn’t come up with anything else.  I suppose no one else has anything like that happen to them where you have a mental block and your creative juices just won’t flow.

P1020348

I had colored this image a long time ago and it shows…..my coloring has improved since I did this one at least I hope it has.

P1020349

Well that’s about all I have this time.  I have some other things to share but it will have to wait since the good old laptop will be going off the laptop doctor for a few days.

Thanks for stopping by, have wonderful week and hope to see you again soon.

             hugs, Ruth Ann

2 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing as always Ruth Ann & your pictures are so wonderfully bight ... You are going to have to teach me how to do that as mine usually look like I took them in a tunnel. Love this beautifully colored Tilda & how you did the sentiment. You are so talented my friend !!!
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed your gorgeous card Ruth Ann....you've coloured Tilda beautifully and your embellishments are so pretty

    Anne

    ReplyDelete