Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ahoy!


This card was made for my oldest granddaughter.  Her husband will graduate next year as a dentist for the Navy so I just couldn’t resist using this adorable Tilda.    My granddaughter will graduate next year also as a attorney so they both have their careers all lined up.
P1000933My friend Janie came by one day and brought this wonderful die and I can’t remember for the life of me what die company it was, but isn’t it pretty against the dark blue.  She also gave me this stand to put my cards on when I take pictures of them.  She’s such a great friend!
               P1000935
Here’s a close up of Tilda Offshore, just love her and she was just perfect for this card.
                          P1000936
Just had to use red, white an blue flowers on this card to finish it off.
Thank you for stopping by my blog, hope you enjoyed your visit.

                            hugs, Ruth Ann

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Great colors and great choice of tildas...You should be very proud of your granddaughter and her husband. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahoy back at cha pretty lady! Boy do I ever love the bright, crisp and clear colors you have used.
    Love the frame around Tilda. One very, very pretty card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete