Monday, September 8, 2014

A Granddaughter’s Birthday

 

Well here I am again…..next to my last  birthday till we hit November so there will be one more before I have a lot more to do.

This card is for my oldest granddaughter who is now practicing law, needless to say we are so proud of her.

P1020369

Don’t ask my why I picked these colors all I can say is I just did.   I have always loved this window stamp and little Miss Tilda fits in there perfectly.

 

P1020375

For some reason she’s a little blurry…..sorry for that.

P1020372

Last look!   Now I’m going to share a picture of my latest projects.

P1020380

I took this class and made this duffle bag……yes it’s pretty big.

P1020377

I then went home and made this mini duffle bag…..think it will be perfect to put my knitting in.

P1020381

This will kind of give you an idea of different sizes.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a wonderful week.

hugs, Ruth Ann

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I'm not getting a notice when you post something. I can see it on my blog if I go there but I used to always get an email when you made a new post. At any rate your card is wonderful, I love that Sweet Tilda & the window you used. A perfect pair.
    Those duffle bags are beautiful, handy & such pretty fabric. You are such a talented lady !!!
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete