Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Another Birthday Card


Well here I am again and this time I had to hurry.   Our granddaughter’s birthday is the 10th but her mother decided to fix her a dinner on the 8th since she would working and couldn’t  come on Wednesday.  Thinking I had a couple of days simply flew out the window so don’t look too closely at the coloring oh just the whole card.
This granddaughter is a horse lover and that’s putting it mildly so when I saw this Tilda stamp with the I believe it’s called Angel Horse I knew I had to use it on her card.  So here goes……..
P1020382
Megin is our dark haired beauty and coloring dark hair is a real challenge for me but I try any way.  I used some Spellbinder dies for a couple of the cuts, found a piece of fence so put that on the one side.  Now for the flowers she loves Sunflowers so thought this yellow flower would do,  found a flower I had made and added greenery and a couple of other flowers and called it done.
P1020384 
A closer look if you really need to check the coloring…
P1020385
One last look…..oh decided to use some raffia since it kind of looks like hay instead of regular ribbon bow.
Well that’s it folks, thanks for stopping by it’s always a pleasure to hear from you.
hugs, Ruth Ann

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card for your granddaughter Ruth Ann..lovely image and your flowers are beautiful

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love all the extra details you added to make it so personal for Megin! You are one special Grandmother :) The card is gorgeous and your hair coloring looks good to me. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make me smile with your sweet personal creations you make for family & friends. This one is so perfect with the cute little Tilda with her horse & it's colored beautifully. I too love sunflowers & your little arrangement is gorgeous.
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just know your granddaughter will love this! I do and I am not 10 years old! LOL! Your coloring looks great! I think you are far to hard on yourself. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete