Monday, March 16, 2015

A Birthday Wish for Janie

 

Today I’m going to share with you a card I made for my very good friend Janie for her birthday the end of February. 

P1020447

I had fun making this card for her because it fits her to a T.  When she makes her trips over to Idaho she is always building something, bird houses, planters or what ever comes to mind to build.

P1020449

I was going through some of my old SU stamps and ran across this perfect tool box and decided it should go on her card.

P1020450

She loves flowers so I had to put an array of flowers to her card.

P1020452

One last look.

IMG_0541

I had made her a purse last  year for her birthday which was made out of pastels so thought I’d make her one just a little brighter.  That way she could change purses when ever she wanted to.

Thanks for stopping by my blog…..love it when you leave a comment.

hugs, Ruth Ann

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth Ann...what a lovely card for Janie...and the colours in your purse are beautiful I am sure she loved both....

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right Anne I do love both. But most of all I love my friend who always makes sure my day is special no matter where I am. Ruth Ann the card is totally adorable with the sweet little "Handy Tilda" & that bag is so beautiful & HANDY which made me laugh & cry at the same time when I opened my package. Thank you for always making me feel "Special" ... You are such a multi talented lady I'm so proud to call my best friend.
    Big hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is soooooo sweet and full of spring colors. Beautifully made and full of love. Now that purse, WOW!
    Gorgeous colors - what a special gift!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! The card is so adorable (perfect for Janie). And the purse is Gorgeous (with a capital G)! You are so creative and so talented...I just love seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Janie loved this . She was so proud of the purse you made her earlier and this one is darling also! The card is perfect for that sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete